Raspberries with Mascarpone and Honey



This is not a recipe really, more a nice way to eat mascarpone, which is another typical product of Lombardy, Italy. Mascarpone is mostly know overseas as an ingredient for tiramis รน, but it is so nice and creamy that I could just eat it by itself!!!

Here I just spooned some mascarpone into glasses, then I added some raspberries and some chestnut honey (one of my favourite kinds of honey, organic, form Mielizia). Quick and perfect!



Photos by Alessandra Zecchini©

Comments

  1. this looks so good ...tempting clicks .

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks delicious and is a wonderful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the perfect summer dessert! That chesnut honey sounds delicious, I'm going to look for that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so inviting! Yumm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delicious! I love mascarpone and raspberries are my favourite berries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love the creamy mascarpone cheese! What a great recipe with fresh raspberries!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect for a hot summer day! I say this is a recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment