The Year of the Rabbit, Fondant and Marzipan Rabbits





Next year will be the year of the Rabbit: a very important year for our family as my daughter is a rabbit! I made some little bunnies, the white one is made with fondant, and the cream bunny is made with marzipan.



To show you the sizes I put a cherry next to them :-). I thought I did a pretty good job, and them my daughter showed me the rabbit she had made...



What do you think? Isn't it cute!!!


Photos and Recipes by Alessandra Zecchini ©



Comments

  1. OMG....those little bunnies are soooo cute! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. questi coniglietti sono una meraviglia! veramente deliziosi!

    e già che ci sono, ti faccio pure gli auguri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I would have to try and turn the ears down to make them look like my little Flatpac :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment