Chocolate and cardamom pudding with berries





An easy recipe with chocolate, cardamom and berries, and the kids loved the glasses!!! These are quite cute grappa glasses that sit on the side and can roll around like a spinning top, in fact I don't use them much because they are quite wobbly, but they do give that 'ship-in-a-bottle' feel to food, and are perfect for verrines and fancy dinners.

I made a chocolate cream with one egg, 1/2 tbsp flour, 2 tbsp sugar, 50 g dark chocolate and 250 ml milk. In the end I added a few seeds of cardamom. I poured the chocolate pudding into the glasses and when it was cold I added raspberries, strawberries and other berries... but I have to say that this part wasn't that easy, I should get myself some long and skinny tongs!






Photos and Recipes by Alessandra Zecchini ©

Comments

  1. This looks like an elegant dessert. The chocolate pudding with the fruit sounds refreshing and yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant dessert,serious chocolate pudding with the fruit sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a kid but I would love this dessert too!
    Bacioni da Grecia,carissima!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds wonderful, and your photo is beautiful. This is my first visit to your site, and I will be back!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment